- Lead your team from the Athlete's Village to the DRAGON PIT (2) and wait for a TEAM MARSHAL.
- As a team exits the MAIN DOCK into the DRAGON PIT, they will hand off their life jackets.
- Your TEAM MARSHAL will lead you to the LINE-UP area (3). Your team should be in its racing line-up and ready to go to the MAIN DOCK.
- The DOCK MARSHAL will instruct your TEAM MARSHAL to lead your team to one of the 5 dragon boats waiting by the MAIN DOCK. The Steersman will direct which benches to load the boat.
- After your race you will dock and exit your boat (leaving the paddles on the boat). A TEAM MARSHAL will lead your team up the ramp to the DRAGON PIT where you will hand off your life jackets to the next team.
Please note: Information subject to change. Please check back for updates, and contact the Festival Coordinator (see Contact tab) with any questions.